Simple Logic About Taxes
The following questions are simple and are not meant to be trick questions.
They should all result in a YES answer.
Is it true that:
- The Federal Government has no money of its own?
- The Federal Government cannot print and spend money?
- All monies the Federal Government spends, it has to raise somehow?
- A major source of funds for the Federal Government comes from taxing individuals and businesses?
- The more the Federal Government taxes individuals and businesses the less the individual and business has to spend?
- If the Federal Government spends less that it needs to tax less?
- The less the Federal Government taxes individuals and business the more the individual and business have to spend?
- Income tax is money the Federal Government takes from individuals based on their income from their hard work and good investments?
- The more people that work the more money from Income Tax the Federal Government receives?
- The Federal Government gives people money in the form of welfare and other social entitlements?
- People who do not work need the entitlements from the Federal Government?
- The more people who do not work, the more money the Federal Government spends on entitlements?
- The more entitlements the Federal Government has to spend, the more money they need to tax from those who work?
- The more people that work the less the Federal Government has to spend on entitlements?
- The less the Federal Government has to spend on entitlements, the less they have to tax those who work?
- If people work the Federal Government:
- Makes more money in Income tax.
- Has to spend less in the form of entitlements.
- Has to tax individuals less so they have more money to spend.
- If people do not work the Federal Government:
- Makes less money in Income tax.
- Has to spend more in the form of entitlements.
- Has to tax individuals more so they have less to spend.
- Do states have an income tax?
- The more people work the more income tax the state makes?
- The fewer people that work the less the state makes in income tax?
- Do many states charge sales tax on items that individuals purchase?
- Do states make more money in sales tax if people spend more?
- People can not spend money they do not have?
- If people work:
- States make more money in income tax.
- The feds are taxing less, people have more money to spend.
- States make more money in sales tax.
- If people do not work:
- States make less money in income tax.
- The feds are taxing more, people have less money to spend.
- States make less money in sales tax.
It becomes evident that the more people work, the more everyone benefits. The Feds have more money, the state has more money and the individual has more money. This is a win, win, win situation.
The reality is that we have over 45% of people not paying their fair share or doing their fair part in building up America. They are the real problem and the other 54% are paying the bill and another 1% paying a huge part of the bill.
The reality is that so many want to think that they can vote themselves a share of the public coffers (entitlements). They do not care what it costs the honest, hard working American. They want their handout and “to hell with everybody else!”
This is not Christian and it is not what America is all about. America is about each person doing his part, working hard and contributing to society. It is not about being a leach on the butt of society.
The reward in America is not about what you can get by voting for entitlements, but is about earning your way.
A few more questions:
- If I get money for free why should I work?
- If people who do not work live a life style similar to those who do work, why work if the government will give it to me like those others?
- If no one is working, who will pay the taxes to pay the entitlements?