Saintly Acres Purgatory Society
WHAT IS THE PURGATORY SOCIETY?
It is a long standing tradition for us to pray for our loved ones who have gone before us. We pray as individuals for them all the time. We ask friends to pray for them at times. Some make use of the Mass Intention as a way to have the Church pray for them.
The Purgatory Society of Saintly Acres is another way to have prayers offered for your loved one, this time by a hermit. By enrolling your loved one in this society, you are asking me to include them in my daily prayers and Mass memento.
WHAT BENEFITS ARE RECEIVED BY ENROLLING A LOVED ONE IN THE PURGATORY SOCIETY?
- You will receive a certificate of enrollment. Certificates for the Perpetual enrollment will come in a leatherette folder fit for display for years to come.
- Those enrolled will have their name placed on a plaque that hangs in my private chapel where I pray and say Mass.
- They will be remembered in my daily intercessions.
- They will be remembered in the memento of daily Mass.
- They will have a Mass offered for them on the first Saturday of each month.
HOW LONG ARE THEY ENROLED FOR?
The enrolement is perpetual for the life of Saintly Acres.
WHAT DEOS THE PLAQUE AND CERTIFICATE LOOK LIKE?
To see the plaque clike HERE
And here is a picture of the folder and certificate:
WHAT IS THE SUGGESTED DONATION TO HAVE A LOVED ONE ENROLLED?
The suggested donation is $100 per person.
HOW DO I ENROLL A LOVED ONE IN THE PURGATORY SOCIETY?
Please fill out the form below: