- Baptism - Baptisms are celebrated as needed. Please call the office to make arrangements as you will need to attend Baptismal prep for your first 2 children. God Parents must also attend Baptismal prep and have a letter of recommendation from their pastor. You may choose up to 2 God Parents, but they can not be the same sex. God Parents need to be Catholic.
- Confession - Sunday 9 - 9:30 am, Tuesday 6 - 6:20 pm. You may also make an appointment.
- First Confession - First Confession is studied and celebrated the first semester of 2nd grade. Please contact the pastor at the beginning of the school year to let him know you are preparing for the sacrament. Please read and follow the full instructions.
- First Holy Communion - First Holy Communion is studied and celebrated the second semester of 2nd grade. They must have received their First Confession before the may receive Holy Communion. Please contact the pastor at the beginning of the second semester to let him know you are preparing for the sacrament. Please read and follow the full instructions.
- Confirmation - Confirmation should be received by the 8th grade. Bishop Boyea has agreed to celebrate the confirmations in the EF every 2 to 3 years. The next celebration will be in 2015 or 2016. Please contact the pastor if you have a child in 7th grade or higher to make plans for this sacrament. Please read and follow the full instructions.
- Weddings - Please call the pastor as soon as you are engaged as there is a 9 month prep required by the Diocese. Weddings are generally celebrated on Saturday at 10:00 or 12:00. PLEASE DO NOT RENT A HALL UNTIL YOU HAVE SET THE DATE WITH THE PRIEST.
- Anointing of the Sick (Last Rites) - If you are sick, injured, going in for surgery, or in the advanced years of life, you are eligible for the Anointing of the Sick. It is best and easiest to have a priest celebrate this sacrament with you on Sunday after any of the Masses. For Emergencies, please call the office. If you know you are going to have surgery, see the preist on the Sunday before the surgery.
Funeral Mass -Requiem - Missae Defunctorum (Mass for the Dead)
Should a Loved one die, please see your funeral director to make arrangements. Requiem may be celebrated on Mon - Sat, except on holy days.
I am available for Counseling. Please call the office to schedule an appointment.
I am Home School friendly.
Please get a copy of the required information your child will need for the sacraments of Confession, Eucharist and Confirmation listed above.
When you believe your child is ready to receive these sacraments, please schedule an interview time with me.